Seeded Wholegrain Bread Loaf
Published on June 4, 2019 | By Absolute Organic |
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 3 cup of Absolute Organic Wholegrain Flour
- 1/4 tsp quick rise yeast
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 cup lukewarm water
- 5 tbsp of seed mix (linseeds, sesame seeds, pepitas...)
- Mix together dry ingredients in a bowl. Add lukewarm water and stir until mixture forms a slightly dry ball of dough.
- Cover the bowl with a kitchen towel and let the dough rise for 30 minutes.
- Place the dough in a greased baking tray. Cover the dough and let it rise again for 1 hour.
- Bake at 230°C until the crust is golden.
These Apple Chips are perfect for an evening snack, especially if you...Recipe by Absolute Organic |
This recipe turns out into a deliciously moist and lightly spiced cake,...Recipe by Absolute Organic |
This Indian inspired red curry not only has an aromatic and delicious...Recipe by absolute |