Sesame Tamari Almonds
Published on December 6, 2017 | By Absolute Organic |
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 2 cups Absolute Organic Almonds
- 1/4 cup Absolute Organic Maple Syrup
- 2 teaspoons Absolute Organic Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoons Absolute Organic Tamari
- 2 pinches of Sea Salt
- Mix together maple syrup, sesame oil, tamari and salt.
- Place almonds in a non-stick pan, and add the sesame tamari mixture.
- Cook on a medium-low heat for about 5 minutes until liquid reduces and almonds are completely coated.
- Spread almonds on baking paper or foil to cool. You can sprinkle with sesame seeds for an extra touch.