Sesame Tamari Almonds
Published on December 6, 2017 | By Absolute Organic |
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 2 cups Absolute Organic Almonds
- 1/4 cup Absolute Organic Maple Syrup
- 2 teaspoons Absolute Organic Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoons Absolute Organic Tamari
- 2 pinches of Sea Salt
- Mix together maple syrup, sesame oil, tamari and salt.
- Place almonds in a non-stick pan, and add the sesame tamari mixture.
- Cook on a medium-low heat for about 5 minutes until liquid reduces and almonds are completely coated.
- Spread almonds on baking paper or foil to cool. You can sprinkle with sesame seeds for an extra touch.
To understand the level of crunchiness of these chips of kale, the...Recipe by absolute |
These Apple Chips are perfect for an evening snack, especially if you...Recipe by Absolute Organic |
This recipe turns out into a deliciously moist and lightly spiced cake,...Recipe by Absolute Organic |