Organic Strawberries & Cream with a Christmas Twist.
Published on December 19, 2016 | By Absolute Organic |
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 Large Punnet Strawberries
- 100ml Pouring Cream
- 1/2 Teaspoon raw sugar (Optional)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence (Optional)
- Currants or Chocolate chips
- Slice the flat end of each strawberry so they stand on their own. Then slice the tip off each strawberry to create the Santa hat.
- Whip cream until soft peaks form. Add the Vanilla & Sugar if you like your cream a little sweeter before whipping the cream.
- Using a piping Bag, pipe the cream onto strawberry bases to create the Santa faces, then place strawberry tips on top of cream creating the Santa hats.
- Pipe two dots of cream on the strawberry bases to create Santa’s buttons and a dot of cream on top of the hat to create a pom-pom.
- Add two currants to create the Santa eyes.
- Course : Snack