This recipe is really easy and is the perfect way to start a day: Full of energy, superfoods and delicious fruit.
Superfood Breakfast Bowls
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 3 Frozen Bananas
- 1 Fresh Banana
- 7 Frozen or Fresh Strawberries
- Handful Absolute Organic Oats
- Absolute Organic Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Absolute Organic Coconut Chips
- 1 tablespoon Absolute Organic Goji Berries
- 1 teaspoon Absolute Organic Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Absolute Organic Maca Powder
- Handful of Fresh Blueberries
- Absolute Organic Coconut Water as needed
- Put a handful of oats on a small bowl with a drizzle of maple syrup and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Place oat mixture onto a lined baking tray and put into the oven for a few minutes until lightly brown and toasted.
- Blend together frozen bananas, strawberries, cinnamon and maca powder.
- Add coconut water as needed to create your desired consistency.
- Place mixture into a bowl and top with fresh banana, coconut chips, goji berries, toasted oats and fresh blueberries.
This recipe turns out into a deliciously moist and lightly spiced cake,...Recipe by Absolute Organic |
This Indian inspired red curry not only has an aromatic and delicious...Recipe by absolute |
Aromatic, creamy and delicious, this recipe is the perfect accompaniment for curries,...Recipe by absolute |