This recipe is just perfect for kids, pool parties, barbecues, entrée and pretty much any other occasion! It’s fresh, flavoursome, looks beautiful and it is so quick and easy to make.
Tomato & Cheese Appetizer
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 pack of Absolute Organic Burger Cheese (2 burgers)
- 1 bunch of fresh basil
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp of Absolute Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- Oregano and salt to taste
- Mix the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and oregano and put this dressing aside.
- Grill the Burger Cheese in a fry-pan or electric griller for about 5 minutes until golden.
- Cut the burger cheese into squares using the size of the cherry tomatoes as a base.
- Cut the tomatoes in halves and toss them with the dressing.
- Put half a tomato on the top of a square of the burger cheese. Top with a basil leaf and skewer everything together using a toothpick. Do this for all the remaining cheese and tomato left.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
A recipe that is sure to please absolutely everyone who likes chocolate....
These skewers are simple to prepare, nutritious, delicious and look beautiful and...
This recipe is just perfect for kids, pool parties, barbecues, entrée and...
This tomato base curry recipe is Vegan/DF/GF and it tastes DE-LI-CI-OUS! Prep...
It’s a quite simple preparation. We don’t have advanced cooking skills, what...
Delicious and full of flavour and nutrients, the combination of the vegetables...
This treat is quick and easy to create and will last you...
Do you love adding cheese to every meal as much as we...