This recipe is just perfect for kids, pool parties, barbecues, entrée and pretty much any other occasion! It’s fresh, flavoursome, looks beautiful and it is so quick and easy to make.
Tomato & Cheese Appetizer
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- Mix the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and oregano and put this dressing aside.
- Grill the Burger Cheese in a fry-pan or electric griller for about 5 minutes until golden.
- Cut the burger cheese into squares using the size of the cherry tomatoes as a base.
- Cut the tomatoes in halves and toss them with the dressing.
- Put half a tomato on the top of a square of the burger cheese. Top with a basil leaf and skewer everything together using a toothpick. Do this for all the remaining cheese and tomato left.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!