Published on February 20, 2017 | By Absolute Organic |
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 cup Organic Almond Milk or Coco Quench
- 1 heaped teaspoon Absolute Organic Turmeric Powder
- 1 teaspoon Absolute Organic Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh Ginger
- 2 teaspoons Absolute Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon Absolute Organic Honey to sweeten
- Pinch of Absolute Organic Black Peppercorn Powder
- Gently warm your choice of milk using a saucepan or microwave. Do not boil.
- Add turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, honey and coconut oil to the milk then gently heat together until warm (Do not boil) and coconut oil is melted.
- Use a whisk or stick blender to mix the latte and create a foam.
- Using a tea strainer pour into a glass or mug and continue to stir, sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.
- Course : Drink
To understand the level of crunchiness of these chips of kale, the...Recipe by absolute |
These Apple Chips are perfect for an evening snack, especially if you...Recipe by Absolute Organic |
This recipe turns out into a deliciously moist and lightly spiced cake,...Recipe by Absolute Organic |