Are you ready to try the most delicious, chocolaty and comforting recipe? It is the perfect way to surprise your family with a healthy treat!
Vegan Banana Choc Chip Cake
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 3 ripe bananas
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 6 tbsp Absolute Organic maple syrup
- ⅓ cup Absolute Organic hazelnut butter
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 cup hazelnut meal (if you don't find it, you can replace with almond meal)
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Melt the coconut oil on low heat in a small pan.
- Mash the bananas in a mixing bowl and add in the remaining wet ingredients.
- Mix it all together until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients together.
- Slowly fold the dry ingredients into the wet mixture until a banana bread dough forms.
- Place in the oven for 30-45 minutes until golden brown.
This Meatless Veganballs recipe is just unbelievable of how good and similar...Recipe by Absolute Organic |
This colourful salad recipe is simply refreshing and delicious, easy to make...Recipe by Absolute Organic |
“As a child born in France with a Spanish background, I used...Recipe by absolute |