Are you ready to try the most delicious, chocolaty and comforting recipe? It is the perfect way to surprise your family with a healthy treat!
Vegan Banana Choc Chip Cake
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 3 ripe bananas
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 6 tbsp Absolute Organic maple syrup
- ⅓ cup Absolute Organic hazelnut butter
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 cup hazelnut meal (if you don't find it, you can replace with almond meal)
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Melt the coconut oil on low heat in a small pan.
- Mash the bananas in a mixing bowl and add in the remaining wet ingredients.
- Mix it all together until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients together.
- Slowly fold the dry ingredients into the wet mixture until a banana bread dough forms.
- Place in the oven for 30-45 minutes until golden brown.
A recipe that is sure to please absolutely everyone who likes chocolate....
These skewers are simple to prepare, nutritious, delicious and look beautiful and...
This recipe is just perfect for kids, pool parties, barbecues, entrée and...
This tomato base curry recipe is Vegan/DF/GF and it tastes DE-LI-CI-OUS! Prep...
It’s a quite simple preparation. We don’t have advanced cooking skills, what...
Delicious and full of flavour and nutrients, the combination of the vegetables...
This treat is quick and easy to create and will last you...
Do you love adding cheese to every meal as much as we...