Treat your friends and family by making this simple and delightful creation. We hope you love these bite size chocolate delights as much as we do!
Vegan Chocolate Crackle
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 3 cups brown rice puffs
- 3 tbsp Absolute Organic cacao powder
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- ¾ cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp cashew butter
- 4 tbsp agave syrup
- In a small pan melt coconut oil, agave syrup and cashew butter on a low heat. Stir until a silky mixture forms.
- Slowly fold in the cacao powder.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the wet mixture into the bowl until all the rice puffs are covered in chocolate.
- Place a large tablespoon of mixture into each baking cup and place in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
To understand the level of crunchiness of these chips of kale, the...Recipe by absolute |
These Apple Chips are perfect for an evening snack, especially if you...Recipe by Absolute Organic |
This recipe turns out into a deliciously moist and lightly spiced cake,...Recipe by Absolute Organic |