Treat your friends and family by making this simple and delightful creation. We hope you love these bite size chocolate delights as much as we do!
Vegan Chocolate Crackle
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 3 cups brown rice puffs
- 3 tbsp Absolute Organic cacao powder
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- ¾ cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp cashew butter
- 4 tbsp agave syrup
- In a small pan melt coconut oil, agave syrup and cashew butter on a low heat. Stir until a silky mixture forms.
- Slowly fold in the cacao powder.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the wet mixture into the bowl until all the rice puffs are covered in chocolate.
- Place a large tablespoon of mixture into each baking cup and place in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
A recipe that is sure to please absolutely everyone who likes chocolate....
These skewers are simple to prepare, nutritious, delicious and look beautiful and...
This recipe is just perfect for kids, pool parties, barbecues, entrée and...
This tomato base curry recipe is Vegan/DF/GF and it tastes DE-LI-CI-OUS! Prep...
It’s a quite simple preparation. We don’t have advanced cooking skills, what...
Delicious and full of flavour and nutrients, the combination of the vegetables...
This treat is quick and easy to create and will last you...
Do you love adding cheese to every meal as much as we...