These skewers are simple to prepare, nutritious, delicious and look beautiful and colourful on the plate. You can adapt to use the veggies you have at home, and even get the kids to help you set up the skewers.
Published on February 14, 2020 | By Absolute Organic |
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- Cut all the vegetables in pieces of about 2-3cm.
- Marinate all the vegetables in a large bowl with the olive oil and the seasonings for about one hour.
- Cut the Absolute Organic Burger Cheese patties in squares of about 2-3cm.
- Using bamboo skewers, layer the ingredients one by one until you use all ingredients. Place the skewers in a baking tray with baking paper. If you will cook your skewers on the barbecue, soak the bamboo skewers in water for around 10 minutes prior to preparation.
- Take the baking tray with the skewers to a preheated oven and cook for about 15 minutes at 200°C. If cooking on the barbecue, 8-10 minutes should suffice. Enjoy it with your favourite accompaniment.
This recipe turns out into a deliciously moist and lightly spiced cake,...Recipe by Absolute Organic |
This Indian inspired red curry not only has an aromatic and delicious...Recipe by absolute |
Aromatic, creamy and delicious, this recipe is the perfect accompaniment for curries,...Recipe by absolute |