These skewers are simple to prepare, nutritious, delicious and look beautiful and colourful on the plate. You can adapt to use the veggies you have at home, and even get the kids to help you set up the skewers.
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 packet of Absolute Organic Burger Cheese (2 patties)
- 1 Red capsicum
- 1 Green capsicum
- ½ Red onion
- 1 Zucchini
- 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt, ground black pepper, dried mixed herbs to taste
- 10 bamboo skewers
- Cut all the vegetables in pieces of about 2-3cm.
- Marinate all the vegetables in a large bowl with the olive oil and the seasonings for about one hour.
- Cut the Absolute Organic Burger Cheese patties in squares of about 2-3cm.
- Using bamboo skewers, layer the ingredients one by one until you use all ingredients. Place the skewers in a baking tray with baking paper. If you will cook your skewers on the barbecue, soak the bamboo skewers in water for around 10 minutes prior to preparation.
- Take the baking tray with the skewers to a preheated oven and cook for about 15 minutes at 200°C. If cooking on the barbecue, 8-10 minutes should suffice. Enjoy it with your favourite accompaniment.
A recipe that is sure to please absolutely everyone who likes chocolate....
These skewers are simple to prepare, nutritious, delicious and look beautiful and...
This recipe is just perfect for kids, pool parties, barbecues, entrée and...
This tomato base curry recipe is Vegan/DF/GF and it tastes DE-LI-CI-OUS! Prep...
It’s a quite simple preparation. We don’t have advanced cooking skills, what...
Delicious and full of flavour and nutrients, the combination of the vegetables...
This treat is quick and easy to create and will last you...
Do you love adding cheese to every meal as much as we...