This hearty vegetarian chilli con carne is full of protien & fibre. Perfect for a healthy, meat-free meal.
Vegetarian Con Carne
Published on November 24, 2016 | By Absolute Organic |
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 2 Tins Absolute Organic Whole Tomatoes
- 1 Tin Absolute Organic Chickpeas
- 1 Tin Absolute Organic Red Kidney Beans
- 1 Tin Absolute Organic Cannellini Beans
- ½ - 1 Jar Absolute Organic Passata Sauce
- 1 Jar Absolute Organic Sweet Corn
- ½ - 1 tablespoon Absolute Organic Chilli Powder
- 1 chopped Brown Onion
- Crushed Garlic
- 1 Red or Green Capsicum
- Absolute Organic Brown Rice
- Salt and Pepper
- Cook enough brown rice to use as the base of this dish.
- Blend together whole tomatoes.
- Drain beans then rinse them under running water.
- Sauté onion, garlic and capsicum until onion becomes soft.
- Add beans, blended tomatoes, passata, chilli powder, salt and pepper to the pan. Simmer for about 20 minutes until mixture thickens.
- Once mixture has thickened mix in sweet corn.
- Put a serving of brown rice on a plate with con carne on top. Add favourite toppings and serve immediately. Guacamole, sour cream and cheese go perfectly with this dish.
This Meatless Veganballs recipe is just unbelievable of how good and similar...Recipe by Absolute Organic |
This colourful salad recipe is simply refreshing and delicious, easy to make...Recipe by Absolute Organic |
“As a child born in France with a Spanish background, I used...Recipe by absolute |