An appetizing vegetarian party food treat, are a healthy alternative to a traditional sausage roll.
Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
Published on November 25, 2016 | By Absolute Organic |
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- ½ Brown Onion
- 2 tablespoons Mixed Herbs
- 100g Absolute Organic Walnuts
- 95g Absolute Organic Rolled Oats
- 150g Absolute Organic Feta
- 1 tablespoon Absolute Organic Tamari
- 45g Breadcrumbs
- 3 Eggs
- Puff Pastry
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Blend together onion and herbs for 1 minute.
- Add walnuts and oats then blend again for 1 minute.
- Add eggs, feta, tamari and breadcrumbs then blend for another 1 minute until all ingredients are well combined.
- Place mixture onto the long edge of puff pastry then roll pastry to enclose mixture.
- Cut into portions and place on a lined baking tray.
- Cook for 20 minutes until golden brown. Serve immediately.
This recipe turns out into a deliciously moist and lightly spiced cake,...Recipe by Absolute Organic |
This Indian inspired red curry not only has an aromatic and delicious...Recipe by absolute |
Aromatic, creamy and delicious, this recipe is the perfect accompaniment for curries,...Recipe by absolute |