It’s a quite simple preparation. We don’t have advanced cooking skills, what means you can do it as well!
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 cup of sushi rice cooked (follow instructions from the pack)
- Nori sheets
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- Sesame seeds
- Absolute Organic Tamari Sauce
- Lay one nori sheet on a bamboo mat
- Use your fingers to carefully spread the rice on the entire nori, using water to prevent sticky fingers
- Add the fillings to the bottom quarter of the nori
- With the bamboo mat, carefully roll the sushi until you cover all the fillings, giving a gentle squeeze to compress the ingredients
- Remove the mat and roll the rest of the way into a little burrito shape, compressing and squeezing it gently
- Place the roll in a chopping board and using a sharp knife, cut it into pieces around a finger thick. Make sure you clean the knife after every cut.
- Serve it fresh with tamari sauce and enjoy!! Let us know if you've done it and tag us so we can see your creations.
A recipe that is sure to please absolutely everyone who likes chocolate....
These skewers are simple to prepare, nutritious, delicious and look beautiful and...
This recipe is just perfect for kids, pool parties, barbecues, entrée and...
This tomato base curry recipe is Vegan/DF/GF and it tastes DE-LI-CI-OUS! Prep...
It’s a quite simple preparation. We don’t have advanced cooking skills, what...
Delicious and full of flavour and nutrients, the combination of the vegetables...
This treat is quick and easy to create and will last you...
Do you love adding cheese to every meal as much as we...