It’s a quite simple preparation. We don’t have advanced cooking skills, what means you can do it as well!
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 cup of sushi rice cooked (follow instructions from the pack)
- Nori sheets
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- Sesame seeds
- A side of Absolute Organic Coconut Amino Sauce Vinaigrette
- Lay one nori sheet on a bamboo mat
- Use your fingers to carefully spread the rice on the entire nori, using water to prevent sticky fingers
- Add the fillings to the bottom quarter of the nori
- With the bamboo mat, carefully roll the sushi until you cover all the fillings, giving a gentle squeeze to compress the ingredients
- Remove the mat and roll the rest of the way into a little burrito shape, compressing and squeezing it gently
- Place the roll in a chopping board and using a sharp knife, cut it into pieces around a finger thick. Make sure you clean the knife after every cut.
- Serve it fresh with tamari sauce and enjoy!! Let us know if you've done it and tag us so we can see your creations.